I came across this recipe the other day while I was searching the net. It is a dehydrator oatmeal cookie recipe. I thought it looked pretty neat and it sounds great! So, I am passing it along! This recipe takes about 12 hrs to dehydrate and takes about 20 minutes of prep time.
· 2 cups oats
· 1/2 cup almonds
· 1/2 cup raisins
· 1/2 cup agave nectar (or maple syrup)
· 1/4 cup cashews
1. Put oats in food processor and grind until fine. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
2. Put almonds in food processor and pulse a few times to chop them until just coarsely chopped. Transfer to the bowl with the oats.
3. Add raisins and agave nectar to the bowl and mix everything well.
4. Grind cashews in coffee grinder, and use this to coat your palms as you handle the cookie batter.
5. Take small chunks of dough and flatten into rounds on the mesh sheet of a dehydrator tray.
6. Dehydrate for about 12 hours on 110 degrees. Dehydrating time will vary according to how thick you've made the cookies and the desired chewy/crunchy-ness.
Here is the site I got the recipe off of. http://www.food.com/recipe/oatmeal-cookies-raw-vegan-316481